Jack Morrow Ranch

Erected by the people of Lincoln County in the year 1931 to commemorate the Old Oregon Trail. The ranch along the hills was known as Jack Marrows Ranch. He traded oxen, conducted a settlers store and dance hall. Many small emigrant trains were raided by his men disguised as Indians. The old trail continued west along the foothills. The marker commemorating Jack Marrows ranch is located .4 miles south on S. Old Hwy 83 Road from E. State Farm Road. 41.084083 -100.715297