Fort McPherson Soldier Statue
The last four soldiers who served at Fort McPherson dedicated the original statue on Memorial Day of 1928. They were Theodor Lowe, Charles Hendy, R. McMurray and Cyrus Fox. This fully restored statue now features a convenient parking area and bench. It is located at the approximate site of the flag pole on the original Ft. McPherson parade ground.