Capture Your Adventure
Do you and your family get out and enjoy the incredible range of adventures in North Platte and Lincoln County? Capture your adventure on video and win prizes! The Capture your Adventures video contest runs July 1 through August 31.
- Videos must be 2-3 minutes long
- Videos MUST include people enjoying our attractions, events or outdoor recreation.
- Videos will be submitted in .mp4 or .mov format by uploading to https://www.dropbox.com/request/Ji1JpP8NCnHN1KYEL87L
- Entrants can submit as many videos as they would like.
- All videos must be accompanied by a signed submission sheet.
- File names should include the name of the videographer.
- Videos with identifiable persons must be accompanied by signed model releases for each person.
- If music is included in the video, it must be in the public domain or available with Creative Commons BY or BY-SA licensing. If using music with a Creative Commons BY or BY-SA license, you must use the following attribution at the end of your video: This video features the song “[song name]” by [artist name], available under a Creative Commons [Type of License – either Attribution or Share Alike] license.
All entries will become part of the North Platte/Lincoln County Visitors Bureau’s permanent collection of Lincoln County videos, with non-exclusive rights granted to the videographer. Entries cannot be returned. It is possible that all entries will be used across the internet on VisitNorthPlatte.com, social media channels, and in online or broadcast media advertising.
Submit completed video here: https://www.dropbox.com/request/Ji1JpP8NCnHN1KYEL87L
Adult (18+) prizes are First Place $150; Second Place $100. Youth (17 and under) prizes are First Place $100; Second Place $75.